The Main Lodge
The Main Lodge at Ranger Creek Ranch is a renovated and modernized Texas Historic Lodge with all of the latest amenities.
The Main Lodge can sleep up to 24 people:
– 4 private bedrooms with single beds and bunk beds
– 1 bedroom with queen size bed
– 1 Loft area including, 3 beds with a private balcony overlooking the Ranch
– 3 bathrooms with showers
– Central heating and cooling
– Commercial kitchen with kitchen staff
– Large meeting room with wireless high-speed Internet
– Great room with a stone fireplace, Direct TV
– Authentic mesquite wood grill and fire pit, covered patio
– Washer and dryer
– Volleyball court, washer pitchin’, horseshoes, rifle range, corn hole, clay pigeon range
The Main Lodge is the hub for Special Events that are held at Ranger Creek Ranch. Also all meals for our guests are served in the Main Lodge.