TEXAS DOVE HUNTING PRICES & INCLUSIONS
Executive Package: $775 per person includes 2.5 day dove hunt, meals, and lodging. Main Lodge available for groups of 20+.
Economy Package: $650 per person includes 2.5 day dove hunt, and lodging. No meals.
Dove/Teal Hunt: Call for pricing. mornings of guided teal hunting, 2 afternoons dove hunting, incredible meals, and 2 nights lodging at our historic ranch.
Fish/Dove: Call for pricing. Afternoon dove hunt and dinner and lodging the night of arrival, early morning fishing, noon meal and afternoon dove hunt.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM OTHER DOVE HUNTING RANCHES
“a paradise for Texans and anyone who wishes they were! with hunting, fishing, tremendous hospitality and amazing views. ranger creek ranch is a true gateway to the west” – Chris
- active management Program– Ranger creek ranch is one of the few ranches in Texas with a year round habitat management program specifically for the benefit of the dove hunting population. With good management, cooperative weather and planted crops of milo, wheat, and sunflowers we have created a haven for migrating dove colonies and our dove harvest numbers prove it.
- best in class lodging & meals– state of the art facilities with comfortable lodging and all the ranch style amenities.
- southern hospitality & second to none atmosphere– enjoy your evenings relaxing in a rocking chair, playing a game of corn hole, or strumming a guitar by the firepit
Texas dove season:
Dove (North Zone): September 1 – November 12
December 18 – January 3
Items you will need to bring with you when Dove Hunting:
- Camo Clothing (short sleeve shirt and long pants)
- Shells for your gun (lead shot)
- Hunting License if you are coming from out of state you will need white wing stamp, habitat stamp, hip stamp, if you are in state you can get a combo license.
- Stool or chair to set on in field
- Camo Vest (for birds and shells) Orange vest not recommended.