Ranger Creek is hosting another Live & Dine on April 28th from 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. The Live & Dine will feature a full menu of appetizers, main course, side dishes, dessert and live entertainment.
Matt Wayne is a country artist from the Fort Worth area. He has a red dirt style to his music and tone. His voice is truly amazing for this genre. He was a huge hit for the April 14th event. His knowledge of country music was vast and the crowd enjoyed him.
The April 28th Live & Dine schedule is…
- Hors d’oeuvres begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner will be served from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Matt Wayne will play from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
The menu for the night will be…
- The Ranger Creek Signature Salad Bar
- A Mixed Grill of Mesquite grilled Steak and Sausage along with Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- Cornbread pudding (amazing stuff!), Roasted Vegetables and Cowboy Beans
- Homemade Pecan & Peach Cobblers
- Served with Garlic Parmesan Flatbread
- $35 per person
Come and hang out and enjoy the ranch. Rocking chairs and outdoor games provided for your enjoyment. There will be indoor and outdoor seating.
Please RSVP so we know you are coming. 940-256-3464 text or call or 940-888-2478 or email at email@example.com .